Here are some selected projects. Feel free to contact us for more information. References available upon request.
Glass Mosaic Murals, Los Angeles, CA
- Created through the City of Los Angeles Arts Development Fee Program
- Custom Paintings Translate into Glass Mosaic as Exterior Architectural Features
- (4) Exterior Alcoves 26’Hx22’W each plus
- (6) Exterior alcoves 26’Hx11’W each-a configuration of (2) triptychs
- The paintings were translated into 5/8”x5/8” tessarae glass mosaic tiles, made in and shipped from Italy
- The pixel technique used, for viewing 20-30' from the ground to the second floor of the exterior, provides a cost effective approach to providing custom tiles
Nature Art for Regional Hospital, Pomona, CA
- Regional Medical Center
- Large scale nature photography printed on art grade aluminum
- No wood is used in the framing, mounting, hanging or printing of the artwork.
- The placement is on the main floor of the Radiology and Lab Corridors
- 1.25"D black metal recessed frame on the back of each piece gives a clean elegant stand off from the wall
- Unique security hardware aids in the quick installation of the deep stand-off frame
- 40,000 square feet area of art
Residence, Encino, CA
- Art is materials and process based
- The art reflects quality and taste
- Wall Sculpture allows framing to be kept to a minimum
- The art is all custom commissions and reflects the client's personal taste
Testimonial: "You have helped me make my house so personal and so beautiful to me! Thank you for taking it on!!!"
Dean's Suite of Offices, Los Angeles, CA
- School of Medicine
- Audience includes highly regarded faculty, researchers, doctors, scientists, new recruits, perspective donors
- The art needs to be respectful, reasonable in cost and reflective of the Dean's prominence as a medical doctor, inventor, scientist and administrator and whose many interests include a personal interest in art
- A confident, rich, unique and varied presentation of limited editions prints on various substrates and finished without glass creates an immediate and modern point of view
Broad Scale Commercial Bank, Irvine, CA
- Striking, rich, unique and varied, one-of-a-kind commissioned art, limited editions prints on fine art paper, an abstract cut paper series and digital prints.
- Interior Architect: Choy Associates
- 3500 Square feet
Testimonial: "The completion of the El Segundo project along with your efforts at our Marina del Rey, Gardena and Manhattan Beach offices has enabled our bank to develop a common platform with a community image which has impressed our customers and employees." - Executive Vice President