3,000 Square Feet
El Segundo/Manhatten Beach, CA
BRIEF: A broad scale commercial bank on the 12th Floor of a distinguished high rise building in the El Segundo/Manhattan Beach commercial district with a strong following of loyal customers who are also aware of the bank's downtown Los Angeles presence. The target audience is high net worth individuals and institutions.
PLAN: Extend the Creative Concept from the downtown Los Angeles location to create a common platform as well as create a unique look and feel for this location that continues to impress customers and creates an electrifying atmosphere for employee productivity.
PROCESS: FAM's presentation was provided digitally on a 32” screen with a menu of possible art, custom selected for this office; actual pieces of fine art as well as sample art, representative of the end result. Some art was viewed, conceptually in location via pdf/photoshop. Modification of art selections met revised needs and the artwork was professionally installed.
- The mediums are unique and varied and include a series of 4 wall sculptures of welded and polished aircraft aluminum in a bright silver finish burnished with a subtle gold oil plus paintings of color infused wax in rich mandarin and golden topaz; original works on paper and canvas, artworks printed on the newest acrylic substrates, all artistically framed to enhance the art and the environment.
- The Teller Line is enhanced with Focal Area artwork. All art is highly visible from the entrance.
- The presentation of artwork to the Company's audience makes a strong company statement, “This is Who We Are”.
- The artwork is identifiable as unique to this company. Smart and confident, relaying a rich, elegant, accessible atmosphere and includes work by internationally renowned artists.
- The artwork is high quality to reflect the company's - highest quality of service - quality to equal trust.
- The colors are upbeat and warm to create a cheerful atmosphere.